Irrigation Rain Sensors
In an effort to encourage water conservation the City of Sunset Valley is offering a financial incentive to homeowners that install rain sensors to their irrigation system. Rain sensors conserve water by turning irrigation systems off when selected levels of precipitation are measured. The rebate is for $25.00. Rebates are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Applicant must be a resident of Sunset Valley.
- Visit www.waterrebates.com to complete the online application process. The application is at the bottom of the page.
- Attach itemized receipts and any other documentation needed. You can also attach photos of the receipts or documents.
- Submit the rebate application within 30 days of completing the work.
- Total rebate cannot be more than the cost of the project including anticipated rebates from the City of Austin.
- Purchases and applications must be made within the current fiscal year that runs October 1st through September 30th.
Please contact Public Works at (512)891-9103 if you have any questions.